Join us for…
People, Purpose, & Passion
OCT. 2-4, 2023 Muskegon, Michigan
The Lean solutions 2023 GLOBAL summit
The Lean Solutions Summit 2023 is a 2-day leadership focused conference designed to bring organizational leaders together to discuss current trends, strategic insights and best practices in an ever-evolving business environment.
This conference caters to continuous improvement practitioners of every level — from beginners to experts — in every role from the C-suite to the frontlines, from manufacturing, government, health care and higher education.
See Where Industry is Going—and How You'll Succeed
Learn best practices from industry leaders to truly understand how you will secure your place in the evolving companies of tomorrow.
Explore how industry veterans are reimagining Lean and just-in-time principles in their business models to respond to today’s talent, supply chain, and competitive pressures allowing you to stay a few steps ahead of the competition.
Implement Customer-Centric Design
Learn how to challenge your assumptions and improve your product’s value by getting closer to your customers to better understand—and deliver on—their unique needs.
Who Should Attend
All levels of management, from company owner, president and/or vice-president, to supervisor, change agents, professional staff, and hourly associates from organizations at any stage of a lean journey.
Now is the time for every organization to invest in the benefits of Lean transformation. The Lean Solutions Global Summit 2023 will bring together thought leaders and experienced Lean practitioners to give you and your team the knowledge and inspiration to accelerate your ROI on all of your continuous improvement efforts.
- Nurturing our associates to push traditional boundaries
- Best practices and lessons learned from industry leaders
- Develop your organization’s next-generation lean leaders
- Key techniques and tool kits for integrating Lean into any process
- Highlighting proven techniques that drive efficient productivity
- Exploring how innovative organizations are already getting ahead
- Reducing the cost of doing business
- Demonstrate how Lean operating systems improves business results
- Transitioning away from legacy systems and cumbersome processes
- Utilizing proven techniques to move from innovation to execution
- Planning and developing turnaround strategies that enable efficiencies
- Developing a flexible and adaptable lean system
- Shifting the mindset of teams to be more agile and change-minded
- How to incorporate new methods into current operations
- Build the lean thinking and practice capabilities of everyone in your organization